• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC 2015 Release displaying images half white

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating my mac to Big Sur, 11.2.1 my Lightroom CC has been displaying my images half white. The rest of the images appear to be there but the viewing area is now half white. Can anyone suggest how to fix this.  I can't see how to update the software to make sure it is current. Many Thanks, Jamie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Lightroom Classic or Lightroom? What version NUMBER?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks All. I was able to resolve this issue by redownloading Classic and it now works fine. Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to be on at least Lightroom Classic (assuming you mean Classic and not what is now called Lightroom). It sounds like a GPU issue to me and may be migitated by turning off the GPU in performance preferences, assuming it's Classic. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines