• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a novice to Lightroom.  I purchased, and have been using Lightroom CC for my photos on my desktop but have learned I should have been using Lightroom Classic instead.  With that said, I'm trying to move my photos to Lightroom Classic but have been unable to find any instructions on how to do this.  

Also, should I be able to move the presets I purchased for Lightroom CC to Lightroom Classic?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you added photos to Lightroom it uploaded them to the Lightroom cloud. Assuming you didn't delete them from your computer after adding them to Lightroom the originals are still where you left them. You could simply start fresh with Lightroom Classic and import your photos from your computer. 
The other option is to download everything from Lightroom so that you can keep any edits you made. This is going to organize your photos by capture date. They won't be organized the way you originally had them on your computer. This will also create duplicates of your photos assuming you still have the originals. 
Are you sure you should be using Lightroom Classic? Do you understand how Classic manages your photos? Are you good with file management?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines