• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Classic crash at opening on Mac High Sierra

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed latest Lightroom CC Classic on Macbook 2015 with High Sierra OS, keeps on crashing at opening. I have tried Solution 2: Manually disable the graphics processor in the link below to disable GPU, but it doesn't have the code "useAutoBahn = true". Solution 1 disabling within Lightroom is not possible since it doesn't even let me open LR.  Have also tried installing and reinstalling, nothing works.  My GPU is just fine, it's an Intel Iris 1536MB.

Having done product management and seeing through product launch before, I don't even it's fair that customers are paying for the days they can't use due to LR cc product issue while being tested for a product on beta phase.  I have seen many similar posts going unresolved.  It shouldn't take disabling GPU for a product to work.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html#troubleshooting  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My preferences file for Classic 7.01 has the useAutoBahn entry almost at the end of the file. Did you do a search for useAutoBahn?

And are you certain that you opened the Preferences file, and not the Startup Preferences which resides next to it?

If you did indeed open the Preferences file, and it does not contain the useAutoBahn entry, the file is corrupted, and should be deleted.

After deletion, restart your computer, launch Lightroom, which will create a new preferences file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines