• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC classic: how to change Keywords ? ( in selected pix module Library)

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having moved my entier catalog from LR 6.14 to LR CC classic, I tried to change and adapt keywords in selected pictures.

I have found no possibility to change the keyword as it was in LR 6.14.

Normally I was able to do this in teh Metadata window where the Keword was shown. Now I do not find the Keywork entry on the screen:

Capture_Metadata_LR_CC.JPG

Do anyone know how to change the Keyword of the pictures. I tried hard looking into infos in the help function but was not able to find anay answer.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

There's both a Keywording panel and a Keyword List panel that you should be using, just as there was in all previous versions of Lightroom. If you don't see them, go the the menu command Window->Panel and select them from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's exactly the same as it's always been.

How exactly are you trying to apply keywords? In the Keywording panel, maybe it's set to Will Export? Or maybe you have hidden the two keywording panels - right click the top of the Metadata panel and see if they are unticked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's both a Keywording panel and a Keyword List panel that you should be using, just as there was in all previous versions of Lightroom. If you don't see them, go the the menu command Window->Panel and select them from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines