Highlighted

Lightroom CC Classic

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to put a media database in place. I am taking the information that we currently have ALL on one drive H:/ Drive. I can see my folders in the Library section on the left. I am taking this information and creating Collections and Colection Sets. So here is my issue.

I have gone down in the folder section as far as I can...lets say that is 25 folders...there are many more folders below this last folder I last accesses but I can't scroll or down arrow to move down the foder structure. What am I missing? How do I see the complete folder structure?

Thanks.

-Chris

Topics

Enterprise, How to, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC Classic

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to put a media database in place. I am taking the information that we currently have ALL on one drive H:/ Drive. I can see my folders in the Library section on the left. I am taking this information and creating Collections and Colection Sets. So here is my issue.

I have gone down in the folder section as far as I can...lets say that is 25 folders...there are many more folders below this last folder I last accesses but I can't scroll or down arrow to move down the foder structure. What am I missing? How do I see the complete folder structure?

Thanks.

-Chris

Topics

Enterprise, How to, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?