• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC crashes when I try to rate, label, or flag my images.

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC crashes when I try to rate, label, or flag my images, or when selecting images in the Filmstrip. Worked fine before the last update.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's naming conventions have confused us all. There is no such thing as "Lightroom CC". Are you referring to Lightroom Classic, Lightroom or Lightroom Mobile? Also, please state the version NUMBER of your Lightroom and the version NUMBER of your operating system (we need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest")

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes...Classic as it is called this week.

I just installed the prior version and it works just fine now. So I won't update again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When LR crashes, first thing to try is resetting your prefernces: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just installed the prior version and it works just fine now. So I won't update again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines