Highlighted

Lightroom cc lagging

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I'm new to the forum.  2 days ago my Lightroom cc started lagging with everything I do in each module.  I increased my cache under the preferences, and also purged my cache.  Any other suggestion would be appreciated.  It has really slowed my work flow.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom cc lagging

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I'm new to the forum.  2 days ago my Lightroom cc started lagging with everything I do in each module.  I increased my cache under the preferences, and also purged my cache.  Any other suggestion would be appreciated.  It has really slowed my work flow.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LR Help> System Info copy & paste it into a reply here. Also make sure all background activities are paused as shown below.

Pause.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2019 0