Highlighted

Lightroom CC Not Exporting Slideshow

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to export my 115 picture slideshow for over half an hour now and the bar hasn't moved at all. I've tried 1080p and 720p. Any thoughts as to why it seems to be hung up? Lightroom has been consistently using 40% CPU and 3GB of RAM.

Computer specs:

• i7 (Ivy Bridge)
  • 16GB RAM
  • 512GB SSD w/ 60GB allocated for LR scratch
  • NVIDIA GeForce 660

Restarting Lightroom fully appeared to solve the issue. I've had lots of issues with Lightroom freezing while editing/viewing a slideshow. I'm not sure if it's not allocating resources properly or what the issue is.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC Not Exporting Slideshow

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to export my 115 picture slideshow for over half an hour now and the bar hasn't moved at all. I've tried 1080p and 720p. Any thoughts as to why it seems to be hung up? Lightroom has been consistently using 40% CPU and 3GB of RAM.

Computer specs:

• i7 (Ivy Bridge)
  • 16GB RAM
  • 512GB SSD w/ 60GB allocated for LR scratch
  • NVIDIA GeForce 660

Restarting Lightroom fully appeared to solve the issue. I've had lots of issues with Lightroom freezing while editing/viewing a slideshow. I'm not sure if it's not allocating resources properly or what the issue is.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem!!!.....so many issues with Lightroom CC.... seriously considering other software options..... Come on Abobe please sort out this problem...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this very issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help I have signed out of lightroLi several times still can't export a slideshow.  It freezes about 5% into download.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same isssue.  I restarted Lightroom Classic but still freezes about 5% of the way.  I read not to include "portrait" photos, I and changed it to all "landscape" photos..... still freezes.  Does anyone know if Adobe is planning to fix this issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines