• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Print Module Filmstrip "Greyed out"

Enthusiast ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rarely print from Lightroom but today I am having issues.I have an image in Develop, all ready for printing. I open the Print module, go through my Page Setup and select an 8 x 10 Cell for the page. Normally I would drag and drop the image from the filmstrip, into the cell but today, all filmstrip images are greyed out and I am unable to drag and drop the image. Has something changed in an update that perhaps I am unaware of?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you first check: are you working from a smart Preview, with each of these images?

And if not, are their file originals currently online (i.e.: physically available to LR, and not showing "?" icon)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was not working with Smart Preview, so I changed the single image I wanted to print, to Smart Preview and confirmed that took place. I went back to the Print Module with the same results. And yes...the file is currently online and no "?".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may have it solved. Under the image where it says Use: I have selected Selected Photos and it was set to Flagged Photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help Richard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your LR version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Heirloom_Bob: did this change that you mention above (from Flagged to Selected) solve this issue for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines