• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Release

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had serious problems with Lightroom CC released in October and BiG Sur. Anyone knows when Adobe will luach a new release ?   ... ( that I hope will be more compatible with Big Sur )....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe never tells us in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me Too.  Keeps crashing have you had any luck correcting this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine was working fine until I got home from a weekend trip and plugged my MBP back into the dock and dual-monitors. Then it would freeze and/or reboot the computer after just 2-3 minutes or so. I finally disabled GPU Acceleration, and now it doesn't crash, but runs like a sloth with a hangover. Just activating the crop tool takes 3 times as long, which sucks when I have dozens of files to crop! Every time I tentatively try re-enabling GPU, it runs fast and smooth for 2-3 minutes, then freezes my computer and forces me to reboot. But anyway, give it a try if you haven't already, and see if that fixes it. If it's the GPU for everybody, then there's some hope it might get fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lightroom are you referring to because there is NO Lightroom CC anymore. There is Lightroom Classic and Lightroom. Lightroom Classic utilizes a local catalog and stores images locally on your computer. Lightroom stores images in the cloud. Lightroom Classic is at version 10, Lightroom is at version 4. Please clarify which version you are referring to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom Classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe releases a new version of LR Classic about once every two months. The last five releases have come out exactly every 63 days. That suggess LR 10.1 will come out around 12/22.  But as dj_paige said, Adobe themselves rarely indicate when.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines