Highlighted

Lightroom CC Upgrade Problem

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just update to the latest Lightroom CC and I get this message when I try to run it (I'm on  Windows 7)

ScreenShot068.jpg

Please help!

Brian Price

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC Upgrade Problem

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just update to the latest Lightroom CC and I get this message when I try to run it (I'm on  Windows 7)

ScreenShot068.jpg

Please help!

Brian Price

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 16, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows OS problem.

First check MS Windows updates and see if you are being offered an update, probably related to CC +

Also, have you rebooted? A change in registry will not be read untill a reboot.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving on, see:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Error-...

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/fix-missing-vcruntime140dll-dll-error-in-windows/

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but nothing I've tried so far has worked. I will restore my system to before I installed the latest version, then either upgrade to Windows 10 or get a new computer (I could do with one!)

Brian Price

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 0