• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC v10 Corrupt Catalog and File Directory

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to LR CC V10 and when it tried to convert my catalog it sent me an error message that the there is something wrong with the catalog.  Now when I try and load the directory in LR CC I get the following message.

sylviaa65068542_0-1605973956268.png

When I go back to get one of my backups the whole directory (all files within my directory) do not show and I get the follwoing message:

sylviaa65068542_1-1605974102157.png

It looks like everything is gone - no backups or anything.  Does anyone know a fix?  I have years and years of work into this.

Thank you in advance of any suggestions you might have.

Sylvia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the H: Drive? External or Internal?

Can you Read files, Folders, on that drive with Windows File Explorer? Or does that also give you an Error?

You should have Complete backups of everthing on your system. In fact Multiple Copies of everything on any computer or electronic device you own that means anything to you.

Computers, hard drive, electronic equipment, people, trees, plants, whatever Fail (Die).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines