• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC ver 9.2 and Mac OS Catalina

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Lightroom CC version 9.2 compatible with the new Mac OS "Catalina"?  I installed Catalina and my Lightroom CC version began doing strange and wierd things.  Colors were way off, the program slowed way down, sliders did not work correctly along with a miriad of other things.  I re-installed MAC OS "Mojave" and Lightroom CC works fine with noproblems.  I woulld like to upgrade to Catalina but am fearful I will be back to the same problems I experienced with the first install.  Any informaton would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you update to Catalina lots of things go wonky across the board (not just Lightroom!). Most of the behavior changes are related to the way Catalina handles Security and Privacy. The colors being way off isn't one of those things unless you've got monitor profiles that are being reset with the Catalina update. Although they say Catalina works on older macs it's not really the case. It is designed for newer computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines