• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom clasic Presets Import error

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I can import presets but none of them show up. NONE. i just get the error "unable to install presets because already installed"(like it says in the picture). WHERE ARE THE PRESETS OR HOW DO I ACTIVATE THEM!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My presets are not showing after I imported them? How do I find my missing presets? https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/presets-faq.html

Go to Preferences > Presets tab > tap the Show All Other Presets Location button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you will find that "Cinematic1.xmp" is not a Develop Preset, but rather is a Profile (from a LUT).

I find it installed in the Profile Browser! (Even though I used the Preset 'Import' menu!)

ScreenShot331.jpg

.XMP files can be many varied 'things' that include Develop Presets, Profiles, Metadata, etc.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That cinematic1.xmp preset that you attached is it free? As in you have attached for people to download someones property?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines