Highlighted

Lightroom Clasic SDK Link broken

Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to get started writting plugins for personal use on Lightroom Classic 9.1 however, the link on the page https://www.adobe.io/apis/creativecloud/lightroomclassic.html seems to be broken.

Only the link to Lightroom CC works.

Where can I find the documentation?

Is there a difference in the doccumentation and/or APIs?

On the off chance you're using Safari on a mac: it won't work.  Adobe's sprawling mess of websites are clearly not tested in nor optimized for Safari.

I just tried your URL right now.  I was able to download the SDK using chrome.  Safari left me at a blank webpage.

Topics

SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Clasic SDK Link broken

Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to get started writting plugins for personal use on Lightroom Classic 9.1 however, the link on the page https://www.adobe.io/apis/creativecloud/lightroomclassic.html seems to be broken.

Only the link to Lightroom CC works.

Where can I find the documentation?

Is there a difference in the doccumentation and/or APIs?

On the off chance you're using Safari on a mac: it won't work.  Adobe's sprawling mess of websites are clearly not tested in nor optimized for Safari.

I just tried your URL right now.  I was able to download the SDK using chrome.  Safari left me at a blank webpage.

Topics

SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks kimballiustic. I was using MS Edge and IE10. Both brought up a blank page. I installed Chrome and was able to download the documentation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines