• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 10.0 keeps closing on running

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was originally on 9.3 at first but then I ran into this problem so I did an update to 10.0. But it made no difference. Problem described as below:

I'm having an issue that LRC is closing open executing. It is not crashing - there are no crash dumps or error codes. No errors showing in Administrator Event Application logs.  The interface shows up for a split second and disappears right after.

I've using Alt-Shift to try to start LRC with resetting preferences. No luck.

I've renamed my LR catalog folder. LRC started and created a brand new folder with a generic library catalogue. Same, no luck.

Tried renaming the SLCache and the SLStore folders as well.

My system is Windows 10 Pro, running latest updates.  It was working in the past but for some reason, it does not work for me anymore.  Any other suggestions to try?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to add that I did a graphics driver update just now and a full system reboot. No Luck.

UPDATE:

I think I fixed it? I uninstalled LRC and totally deleted the LRC folder. Re-installed older version 9.3 and it seems to be working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines