Hello, I've been trying to deal with this issue for a week or so now.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
Current situation: - Sync Activity in prefs shows 0 uploading, downloading and pending (after letting it sit for 30min+) - Clicking on the cloud icon on the top right shows 9117 files syncing. The number doesn't change
- The lightroom web app and CC show 0 files syncing and 0 errors
- There are 0 missing photos
- 0 bytes of storage used out of 20GB
Things I've tried to solve the issue:
- Signing in and out
- Restarts of both Lightroom and computer
- Rebuilding sync data. Deleting the sync data file. Renaming it. - Deleting all sync data
- deselecting synced catalogs and reselecting them
- Going into system settings and extensions then unchecking "Finder" under "Core Sync"
- Duplicating catalog, renaming associated files, deleting original catalog and opening the new one
Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 running Lightroom Classic 10.1 Ipad OS 14.3 running Lightroom 6.1.0
Lightroom Classic System Info:
Lightroom Classic version: 10.1 [ 202012012023-e92d50bb ] License: Creative Cloud Language setting: en-JP Operating system: Mac OS 10 Version: 10.14.6 [18G6020] Application architecture: x64 Logical processor count: 8 Processor speed: 2.3 GHz SqLite Version: 3.30.1 Built-in memory: 16,384.0 MB Real memory available to Lightroom: 16,384.0 MB Real memory used by Lightroom: 2,423.5 MB (14.7%) Virtual memory used by Lightroom: 9,815.9 MB Memory cache size: 285.1MB Internal Camera Raw version: 13.1 [ 658 ] Maximum thread count used by Camera Raw: 5 Camera Raw SIMD optimization: SSE2,AVX Camera Raw virtual memory: 453MB / 8191MB (5%) Camera Raw real memory: 456MB / 16384MB (2%) Displays: 1) 2560x1440
Graphics Processor Info: Metal: Intel HD Graphics 4000