Lightroom Classic 10.1 Total Mac freeze

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac Pro 2013 MacOS Mojave.

10.1 update installed.

Library OK.

Develop, give it a few clicks and the mouse stops moving. The magnifier moves across the image but disappears when I try to get to the mouse to the controls or outside the LRC window. After a lot of clicking a few image settings flick back and forth. Then it locks solid. No clock change, no activity monitor, nothing.

Power button, reboot, repeat 5 times. Surf up issues.

Downgrade to 10.0.

Fixed, happy.

Engineers deduction= 10.1 has a big issue.

Adobe please acknowledge and pop us 10.1.1 please

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another point- Are you on Mojave 10.14 or later.

ScreenShot250.jpg

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.1.1, Photoshop 22.2, Lightroom 4.1, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on 10.14.6, plan to move to Big Sur shortly as I have now sorted out older software issues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Spinalize AUTHOR LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can try that, what will that do to my Lightroom setup? Is there a reason it may fix the issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines