• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 10.3

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when tring to save edits from photoshop to lightroom it saves the thunbnail at the end of the thumbnails instead of next to the original it is in loupe veiw so what am i doing wrong please 

MODERATOR NOTE: Moved to Lightroom Classic forum

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bowerian,

For reasons that I do not understand, LRC tends to shift from whatever sort order you had to date or something like that. 

To "fix" this (at least short term), Go to Library mode, then Grid mode and then you can set the sort order to "Name." That should place the PSed image next to the original image where you can Stack them or even just FIND them! ;>)

HTH,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have the 'Previous Import' collection selected? That collection defaults to 'Added Order' sort, so that explains why a newly added file (from Photoshop) gets added to the end of the grid. It should not happen in any other collection or folder. The chosen sort order should stick (and does in Lightroom Classic 10.3 on my Mac).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines