• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 10 - export 2000 photos into the folders that they are currently in

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to do a bulk export into a bunch of different folder that the photos are currently in?  I wsa not able to find a setting that allowed me to export and place into original folder structre without having to export each event 1 by one.

Hope my question makes sense.  For example. I have 3 different basketball games.  I want to export the photos from each game during 1 export but I want LR to put the photos into 3 different folders like they are stored in.  Is this possible?

thank you,

agnes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1) Select your Multiple photos in any way (You can [Ctrl+Click] to select specific Folders)

ScreenShot077.jpg

2) Use this Export Setting  (you use a suitable sub-folder name)

ScreenShot076.jpg

3) After the Export this will be the result with the 'Exported' files in sub-folders of the 'Originals'-

ScreenShot087.jpg

You do NOT have to select [Add to This Catalog] if you do not need to see the files in the Library (perhaps they are 'expendable' and can be deleted after emailing or sending elsewhere.)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines