• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 2020 stuck on uploading

Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My iMacPro LR Classic 9.4 is stuck uploading images from my MacBookPro. The latter says Sync is complete. Lightroom. Adobe.com has the 9 images as Sync Problems. I do not see the problem on either the MacBookPro LR Classic nor the iMacProLR Classic. Is this a problem due to the images on the MacBookPro or a problem with Irdata file? I used to be able to trash that file in the past (Finder>Library>Caches>Adobe>Lightroom>Sync data>Irdata) but that pathway does not seem to be present in the v9.4. Is there a different path now? Suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lrdata will be in the same folder your catalog is in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, not following. How do I extract (if that is what I am supposed to do) the Depth Map data from the Irdata file? I have recently rebuilt my sync data and had created a new Irdata file. But I still do not see Depth Map in my channels on an HEIC image. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is one posssibility that could be causing this situation. In Lightroom.adobe.com, check in the deleted images section. There could be one or more images in that section that it is trying to synchronize, and if that is the case that could be why you would continually get that syncing indicator. I don't know for sure that that is your problem, but it's worth checking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, You can only sync Lr-Classic images to the Cloud from ONE catalog and ONE computer. Not from two Classic installations, as you have on  MacBookPro and iMacPro.

I see this as your big problem causing confusion with 'downloads'.

If you sync images to adobe.lightroom.com from the MacBookPro catalog, then you could use Lightroom 3.4 (Cloud version) on the iMacPro to view/edit the photos. (or visaversa).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines