Highlighted

Lightroom Classic 2020 Update still not available!

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

Does anyone have any idea why I still not getting LrC 2020 update? 

I have 2013 MacBook Pro with latest MacOS Catalina Update 10.15.6, Creative Cloud Photography plan.

In creative cloud portal I'm able to see the new version of Lightroom Classic 2020 /with LrC icon/, but when try to install it, it opens Creative Cloud App and does nothing.

Please help, thanks in advance!

Topics

Download and install, FAQ, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic 2020 Update still not available!

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

Does anyone have any idea why I still not getting LrC 2020 update? 

I have 2013 MacBook Pro with latest MacOS Catalina Update 10.15.6, Creative Cloud Photography plan.

In creative cloud portal I'm able to see the new version of Lightroom Classic 2020 /with LrC icon/, but when try to install it, it opens Creative Cloud App and does nothing.

Please help, thanks in advance!

Topics

Download and install, FAQ, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such thing as a 'Lightroom Classic 2020 update'. Lightroom Classic gets an update roughly every two months. The latest version is Lightroom Classic 9.3.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I did not express myself correctly. I mean latest version. In the meantime I devided to manually uninstall Lr and install again, and the new version came... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do not see an update and you know there should be one, then go to the Updates tab in the CC app and click on the three dots in the upper right corner. You'll see a 'Check for Updates" menu.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that many times..... I still shows that I have the latest version, which was not true. When I manually uninstall the version 8.3, and go to creative cloud website, log in and click Install on Lightroom Classic, then the new version came. It's very strange behavior on my opinion...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you rename Lightroom Classic, place it another folder, or removed it from its standard folder? Don't do that because the CC app may lose the link in that case.

Anyway, as the problem is now fixed, I don't need to do anything more.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines