Highlighted

Lightroom Classic 40% sharpening

Explorer ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone tell me how to set default sharpening to zero, 40% is not what I want for all imports

I have tried the settings in preferences with no luck !

Thanks

ADOBE.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic 40% sharpening

Explorer ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone tell me how to set default sharpening to zero, 40% is not what I want for all imports

I have tried the settings in preferences with no luck !

Thanks

ADOBE.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apply a preset with the sharpening set appropriately along with any other settings that need adjusted?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 1
Explorer ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied no sharpening as per the photo in my post, imported pics still show 40 %

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 0
Explorer ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have a look at the following post, I found it very helpful.

https://lightroomkillertips.com/customizing-camera-raw-defaults-in-lightroom-classic/

Regards | System: Win10 Pro, NEC 27", LRC 9.2.1, PS 2020 v21.1.2, Canon DSLR

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Master, change it to Camera Settings Auto. then whatever preset you want for a particular camera.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inidentaly, do not overlook a standard Adobe Lightroom General preset called zeroed. As in zero, all sliders.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 2
Explorer ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone , got it sorted now 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0