Highlighted

Lightroom Classic 6.0 (box) how deactivated other computers

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someday i have instaling lihtroom 6 (box version) on 2 or 3 computers. Today i'm uninstaling ligtroom from all computers, but no i can't instal him on my one computer.

how can i deactivated another/second computer, and use/instal lightroom 6 again on my home/first computer?

now, when i try to instal LR, i have a information: "serial number "xxxx" is already in use by the maximum allowed computers" - how deactivated other computers?

THX A LOT for your help

Topics

Download and install, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic 6.0 (box) how deactivated other computers

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someday i have instaling lihtroom 6 (box version) on 2 or 3 computers. Today i'm uninstaling ligtroom from all computers, but no i can't instal him on my one computer.

how can i deactivated another/second computer, and use/instal lightroom 6 again on my home/first computer?

now, when i try to instal LR, i have a information: "serial number "xxxx" is already in use by the maximum allowed computers" - how deactivated other computers?

THX A LOT for your help

Topics

Download and install, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have deactivated Lightroom before uninstalling. As far as I remember, the command is in the Help menu. The activation is still on the computers. You could reinstall Lightroom there and then deactivate.

Here are more options: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/error-activation-limit-reached-sign.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool

THX a lot 🙂

I try reinstal LR and Deactivated 🙂

See You

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can contact Adobe and tell them you have activation issues. They can de-activate computers for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
KrisKan LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank's 🙂

I try to contact Adobe 

See You

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines