• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 6.1 crash at start of Develop Module

Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title tells: As soon as I try to switch to the LR6 develop module the app crashes w/o any error message. This happens after LR6 installation on a new netebook wich uses a Core i7-1165G7 with internal Intel UHD Graphics and external Intel Iris(R) Xe Graphics (these are at least the names I get displayed by the Intel control app). The reason for this crash was fast found: The option "Use Graphics Processor" in the 'Performance' tab was enabled. Disable this option and it will work.

For a better solution please see my next post.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solution

Windows 10 has a option to select which graphic card should be used for some app, e.g. LR6:

choose_an_Intel_graphic_card_in_Win10.png

I selected the Intel Iris(R) Xe Graphics and then the crash was gone and I can use the LR6 performance option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines