• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 8.4.1 images have purple fringe around them

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated Lightroom to 8.4.1 and my images are getting a purple fringe /halo around white edges.  I've tired using lens correction and defringe but it doesn't remove it.  in fact, the defringe now doesn't seems to work at all.  I'm shooting tethered on a Canon Mark 4.  all images are in raw format. 

Anybody else experiecing these problems?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear about this, could you please share a screenshot of the issue you're facing?

Also, have you tried turning off the GPU option from Lightroom's preferences? Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear about this, could you please share a screenshot of the issue you're facing?

Also, have you tried turning off the GPU option from Lightroom's preferences? Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried checking Remove chromatic aberration in the Lens corrections panel?

If that doesn't help, please post a screenshot showing the problem area at 1:1 in Develop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines