• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 8.4. & 9 Web Module in Catalina very very slow?

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Mac Pro 5.1 with GPU AMD Proo7100 and Mac OS Catalina 10.15. Every second version of Lightroom Classic seems to have problems with Web Module. Last time around a year ago it was about too long File info texts that prevented loading the images to Web Module totally, now I have not found any reason why it is taken around 10 to 15 minutes for loading even few 15 to web-module..

Please, add the web-module to Bridge again, it was straightforward like the toilet in Russian train.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After removing the installation and installing again LR 9.0 the Web Module works - and it´s fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

..I take my words back, an example that seems to be impossible to LR: if there´s only few words in the "Description" -field of the File info of the 70 photos, the loading takes 1 second. If theres multiple sentences in the File info Desciption menu, loading of the same images takes many-many-many minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines