Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic 8. catalogue cannot be repaired

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I need help!!  I've been using LR Classic 8.  

Today i got an error message on my catalogue, i tried to repair it but it won't.

Is there anyway to recover my work? I could use one of the back up but it's missing a full month of work . The worked i've completed, in the last month is available the online version are update, since i sync my inprocess work.

Can i create a catalogue from my online work? i could merge it to my back up catalogue!! 

Or is there any other option?

Thank you

and all my last work is avaible on onlive version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restore a recent backup of your catalog file. If it is a month old, well that's the best you can do (although you might want to change your backup practices)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I usualy do weekly back up, but somehow skip a few before the holidays and didn't realized it until now!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to turn on the automatic catalog backup in Lightroom Classic, which can be configured to make backups every day or every week, and then you can't forget.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but to you know if i can sync the images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines