• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic 9.1 not importing photos

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I upgraded to lightroom 9.1 on my Mac desktop, I can no longer import photos. It keeps asking me to upgrade my catalog but when I do the program force closes. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled twice. When updated on my macbook I had no issues. Tried contacting adobe but got no where. New to lightroom and not really sure where to go from here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the program really sucks with Catalina, im having the same trouble

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! Have no idea how to fix this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I can no longer even open lightroom! The program just crashes or makes me force close.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are running OS Catalina and you are working with Lightroom v6 or older, do not attempt what follows

You uninstalled and reinstalled twice? Do you mean you went into the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, then uninstalled?

I will assume you did. That may accomplish nothing. If an installation problem has occured, then to properly uninstall Lightroom Classic involves running an Adobe Creative Cloud cleanup up tool.

Also, while you are at it, you should also temporarily remove the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

When you run the tool, pay close attention to the prompts. Advise removing all.

After the clean up, when you reboot, see if the tool also removed the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. If it is still installed follow the following link to uninstall

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

After a reboot, download a fresh new copy of the Adobe Creative Tool Desktop App

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

Reinstall, paying attention to any errors, then reinstall the various apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines