• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 9.2.1 doesn't recognize existing photos while importing on macOS 10.14.5

New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using Lightroom Classic 9.2.1 on a Mac OSX 10.14.5. When I import photos from the camera or the card reader or the iPhone, the software doesn't keep straight the new photos from the ones that have already been imported. The "New Photo" option is flagged and I only have one catalogue. however the software imports all the photos, includede the ones already existing in the catalogue. It's not a new issue, it's been happening for months now and if I remember well probably also with previous Lightroom releases. Does anybody can help?

{Thread title renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, we are sorry about the experience with Lightroom Classic. Could you please confirm if the option "Don't import suspected duplicates" is checked in the import window under File Handling?

Lightroom classic import - dont import suspected duplicates.png

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines