• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 9.2 Import Destination Folder

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to 9.2 and I dont see how to set my destination folder when importing.  Previous versions allowed me to set my option in the right panel during import.  Now all my imports are getting dumped into my picture folder.  How can I change that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That's not a usual experience with Lightroom Classic as you cannot select your destination.

Have you selected any of the import options other than "Add" as you'll not see the Destination with this option. (see the image attached below)

Also, try to scroll down to the right where you see all the panels and ensure that "Destination" is checked. (Right click on any of the panels like "File handling" to reveal that menu.

11.png

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahh, Akash Sharma, has probably identified the issue. In Import, are you selecting ADD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines