• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 9.2 - problem with Diashow

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the dia show feature in Lightroom 9.2. Whenever I select dia show in LR menue, CPU load goes up to >>50%. If I slect one or more pictures which should be converted to a dia show, it all stops with the first picture, process nv er complets.

I need to stop LR via Microsoft10Pro task manager, no way to stop LR otherwise.

Does anyone has a similar problem and an idea how to solve that?

Diashow is not the most important feature in LR but it is strange that all works fine but the dia show.

Thanks for your support

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote "I have a problem with the dia show feature in Lightroom 9.2. Whenever I select dia show in LR menue, CPU"

Please explain, I do not see anything in the Menu bar that relates to "dia show feature" ????

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I just replied in the other post: I forgot to mention that I use the German version of LR. Diashow stands for Slideshow.

I want to use it to display my pictures on a large screen. It all worked fine in my old LR 5.x.y. I moved to a new Dell XPS (16GB RAM, i7 Gen 9, Gforce RTX 2060) last weekend and installed new LR classic 9.2. Then I imported the LR 5 catalogue into LR 9.2. Also worked fine. Seems to me that everything is back as it should. Only the slideshow feature in LR seems to have a problem.

As mentioned above, it seems something already starts if I only change from Bibliothek (guess the english feature should be library) to slideshow. CPU load goes to 50% and above (and the i7 Gen9 provides a lot of CPU load :-))

Things turn into worse if I select some of my fotos in order to trun them into a slide show. The LR starts with whatever and hangs on the first "DIA" (don't know what the corresponding english name is, I guess simply "slide"). CPU load even rises to 60 - 80%. My assumption: LR crashes so that I can only stop it via WIN task manager (I have to kill the process).  

I can also post the system info (as requested by davidg36166309) lter today wehn being back at my Dell XPS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Diashow, German for Slideshow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

sorry, yes, you are right. I forgot to mention that I use the German version of LR. 

Diashow is Slideshow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your system information as Lightroom Classic reports it. In Lightroom  Classic click on Help, then on System Info, then Copy. Paste into a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom Classic-Version: 9.2 [ 202001311240-2d026470 ]
Lizenz: Creative Cloud
Spracheinstellung: de
Betriebssystem: Windows 10 - Business Edition
Version: 10.0.18363
Anwendungsarchitektur: x64
Systemarchitektur: x64
Anzahl logischer Prozessoren: 8
Prozessorgeschwindigkeit: 3,0 GHz
SQLite-Version: 3.30.1
Integrierter Speicher: 16189,3 MB
Für Lightroom verfügbarer phys. Speicher: 16189,3 MB
Von Lightroom verwendeter phys. Speicher: 1630,0 MB (10,0%)
Von Lightroom verwendeter virtueller Speicher: 3502,6 MB
Anzahl GDI-Objekte: 771
Anzahl BENUTZER-Objekte: 2361
Anzahl Prozess-Handles: 2451
Cache-Speichergröße: 108,8MB
Interne Camera Raw-Version: 12.2 [ 384 ]
Maximale Anzahl Threads, die Camera Raw verwendet: 5
Camera Raw SIMD-Optimierung: SSE2,AVX,AVX2
Virtueller Speicher in Camera Raw: 504MB / 8094MB (6%)
Physischer Speicher in Camera Raw: 510MB / 16189MB (3%)
DPI-Einstellung des Systems: 96 DPI
Desktop-Komposition aktiviert: Ja
Monitore/Anzeigegeräte: 1) 2560x1440
Eingabetypen: Multitouch: Nein, integrierte Toucheingabe: Nein, integrierter Stift: Nein, externe Toucheingabe: Nein, externer Stift: Nein, Tastatur: Nein

Informationen zum Grafikprozessor:
DirectX: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (26.21.14.4250)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines