• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 9.3 Adjustment Brush doesn't work after initial use

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using the Adjustment Brush in LrC and have found that it usually only works once and then, when I go back to use it again, it doesn't function. I've been through all previous posts in the support community regarding this problem and checked that settings haven't changed but that has not been the problem. I've had to close LrC and then reopen it in order for the Adj. Brush to reset.

I've even tried clicking on Reset at the bottom of the Adj. Brush panel to no avail. 

Has anybody elese had this problem and if so, any idea how to resolve it?

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't replicate that behavior with the adjustment brush. Do you have any updates pending? Do you have enough RAM available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not true on my system.

What do you actually mean by "It Doesn't Function"????????

Showing screen shots of what you are seeing on your screen helps to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since I posted this query I received both a new update from Adobe Lr and Apple. I couldn't find what the Adobe Lr update actually changed as I'm already on 9.3. I updated the ios from Apple today which required a reboot.

I started taking screen shots to show you what was happening and now, happily, I haven't been able to recreate the problem. It appears it has been resolved.

If it happens again I'll show you. What I meant by 'it doesn't function' is that even though I clicked on the adjustment brush it's as though that option didn't exist even though I'd selected it.

Cross fingers this issue is behind me.

Many thanks for following up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, when you go back to the brush, do you select the pin for the previous adjustment brush in question?

Or are you just going back into the adjustment brush tool and thinking you are adjusting s previously applied brush?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines