• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 9.3 crashes on Import every time - Windows 10

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Classic 9.2.1 works just fine. After updating to 9.3, it crashes every time I either click "Import..." or after selecting a folder through the "Add Folder..." dialog. Windows 10, fresh install. LR installed through Creative Cloud. Ryzen 3700X, 16GB RAM.

After removing 9.3 and installing 9.2.1 again, Import is working. So it would seem to indicate a problem with 9.3.

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic 9.3. Would you mind checking the build version of Windows you are using by going to the start menu, then typing WINVER and hitting enter?

Please check if you have any Windows updates available and install all available updates. You can try to reset the preferences of Lightroom using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2JSym5e

Please backup your presets prior to resetting the preferences.

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows is updated. Version is 1909 (Build 18363.900)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info! Did you try reset the Preferences for Lightroom Classic to check if it helps?

You can also try updating the Graphics card drivers from the manufacturers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I reset the Preferences. My graphics card drivers are also up-to-date. I use an nVidia graphics card, and have the latest drivers installed from GeForce Experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the crash at import. Some users apparently found a bug involving trying an import involving some metadata prest.

I can not find a link.

As for crash within Folders Panel, even less of a clue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines