Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 9.4 no longer syncing to CC

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sync trouble, again. Lightroom Classic 9.4/Mac is now stuck pending, not able to upload/sync to CC anymore I,'ve tried everything to fix the problem.

- Reinstalled the app

- Logged out/in

- Rebuilt sync data

If someone has another solution, please post it here before I go completely mad 😕 

I'm not the only one. Internet is full og people with the same problem. I'm paying for a service that is broken. Adobe - step up, this is not good at all!

Morten

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is CC?

Adobe does not have any program called CC only.

If you are asking about the Cloud base version of Lightroom that is used on a real computer or the mobile version that is used on iOS and Android devices then LrC never synced with them. LrC syncs smart previews of images that are placed into collections that are synced with the WEB based system and then the mobile or other version of Lr syncs from/to that web base system.

Try this.

In LrC open the preferences, go to the Sync tab, hold down the Alt key and clcik the button that says Rebuild Sync Data.

Rebuild Sync Data LrC.png

Or, if that doesn't fix your problem, Delete the CatalogNameSync.lrdata folder found in the same folder as your catalog file. You do that with LrC Closed of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC = Lightroom CC

Thanks dor the advice. I've tried them both with no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no Lightroom CC. A few year ago Adobe did have a version that was called Lr CC because it was the Creative Cloud version that was in the subscription model. At that same time they also sold a perpetual licensed version that was called Lr 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines