Highlighted

Lightroom Classic 9.4 on MacOS Catalina for some defaults to Batch export

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iMac Retina 5K 27-inch, Late 2014

32GB Memory

Every one of my Export presets don't work as they once did before.  I get forced into Batch Export.

When I look at the top of the preset window, I see what appears to be two presets greyed out, as if they are selected.

If I just lightlight the preset I want without checking it off, the export settings appear correctly.

I have tried to delete the export presets in the finder, and reset using Lightroom Classic preferences, but nothing seems to remove the greyed out Lightroom Presets

How can I check off my personal export presets and then use them, as I did before?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Import and export, Mac, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic 9.4 on MacOS Catalina for some defaults to Batch export

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iMac Retina 5K 27-inch, Late 2014

32GB Memory

Every one of my Export presets don't work as they once did before.  I get forced into Batch Export.

When I look at the top of the preset window, I see what appears to be two presets greyed out, as if they are selected.

If I just lightlight the preset I want without checking it off, the export settings appear correctly.

I have tried to delete the export presets in the finder, and reset using Lightroom Classic preferences, but nothing seems to remove the greyed out Lightroom Presets

How can I check off my personal export presets and then use them, as I did before?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Import and export, Mac, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do NOT place a check mark in any Preset 'box'.

For one export- simply click on the Preset name to select.

The Check mark  is only to be used when you want to 'batch' export using multiple Export Presets in the same process.  (eg. you might want to export a set of TIFs and a set of JPGs in the one batch process.)

Placing a check mark against a Preset prevents changes to the Preset.

Presets that have a grey check box are Presets that cannot be 'Batch' selected.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0