• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 9.4 Unable to display locked files

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason in my Lr file directory, in one particular folder I have some NEF files with a lock on them. Their corresponding xmp files are unlocked. Lr was not displaying these files in the gallery when I tried to locate them

Even after unlocking them (macos), and performing a Synchronise Folder, Lr is unable to see these files as new

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I go to the Import module and try to import them again from their existing location, I can see their thumbnails and they are greyed out. I have not selected any filter options in the Gallery so ideally they should be visible if they are already in the Lr Catalog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All missing images reappeared after I reloaded meta data for all the existing images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines