• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic & Lightroom Mobile - Upgrading Photos after Fuji Import to LRMobile Downgraded

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks,

Apologies for the strange title but this is a convoluted problem. I was recently travelling and used LRMobile as my on the go editing workflow for photos taken with my Fujfilm camera. I'd transferred the photos from camera to LRM using the wireless transfer. Unbeknownst to me at the time the transfer setting downgraded the resolution at movement. 

The problem i am having is that i then went through all the photos, triaged and edited some of them on mobile at the lower quality. I am wondering if there is a way to maintain or transfer the selections, ratings & edits to the full resolution photos now that i am using LRClassic / desktop.

Apologies if this is a foolish post, new to lightroom so unsure what the art of the possible is.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not within Lightroom itself but there is a plugin that will do this: https://www.photographers-toolbox.com/products/jbeardsworth/syncomatic/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jao, thats incredibly helpful and looks like it might do the job!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines