• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic & Photoshop crash when I go to print dialog box and choose Advanced then ICM.

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ready to print to my Epson Stylus Photo 2200. Go to printer set up and choose Advanced then ICM. At this point, each program will crash. Lightroom Classic and Photoshop.

Running Windows 10, 64 bit.

I got the computer 2 years ago and the printer I've had for over 10 years but has been in storage. I went to Epson site and believe I have the latest drivers. Not sure where to start looking for help. I've Googled using many keywords and nothing comes up with similar problems.

Printer prints beautifully using TIFF or JPEG test files from the web.

Hoping someone will be able to lead me in the right direction.

Let me know if more info is needed.

Thanks,

Andrew

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention that I have already reset Preferences in Lightroom. That didn't help.

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try deleting the print template, start from scratch making a new one. Still crashing? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines