Highlighted

Lightroom Classic and iPad Pro

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Lightroom Classic work on the iPad Pro? I try to download the link on Adobe but it sends me an email link.....when I click on the link...I'm circled back to "Click here to send the link"

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic and iPad Pro

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Lightroom Classic work on the iPad Pro? I try to download the link on Adobe but it sends me an email link.....when I click on the link...I'm circled back to "Click here to send the link"

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is a specific Lightroom Mobile Application for iPads and other mobile devices.

Lightroom Classic requires a Catalog which has to be physically connected to the Computer running the Application. Only one LR Classic Catalog synced to your Creative Cloud account.

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS 11.0: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0.1,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2020 0