• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic and Lightroom Mobile not syncing newly added images to collections

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,I cannot get LrC and my mobile device (iphone 6s) to update the most recent images to my synced collections. This began with the installation of the most recent version of LrC. When looking at the cloud on the top left of LrC it indicates everything to be working properly. 

I have gone through a variety of suggested solutions to this issue.   I have tried the following:

• restarted lightroom on devices
  • initiated all updates
  • paused sync and then restarted sync
  • rebuilt the sync data in LrC preferences

Would love help in trying to resolve this issue. 

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 11.34.31 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is showing up on the Web base interface for Lr? Are all you synced images from LrC showing up there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh you mean when you add an image on your phone it does not get added to a collection in LrC.

Unless you import them into an album and you have that Album name as a Collection in the LrC collections section they might get added to a collection named From Lightroom as a Sub-collection.

2020-09-26 20_14_36-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acutally, the reverse, I add a new image to an existing or new collection in LrC and it does not show up in any of the albums on the mobile device.  I also check under "Recently Added" in the mobile LR and nothing new appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines