• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic and missing integrated lens profiles

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the way i handle my RAW pictures on the hard disk and since that the lens integrated profiles are not loaded or seems to be not loaded. There is a workarround to fix this.

I uses an Fujifilm X-T2 with XF 16-80. Both are up to date. Es well Lightroom Classic.

The camera option for using the integrated lens profiles and saving them into RAW is enabled.

Integrated lens pofiles worked fine since the following changes: 

- moved all pictures to an NAS

- enabled SMART-Preview

- Lightroom Catalog is local on a Win10 Machine

This is the way the lens profiles was BEFORE changes, which was correct.

3.jpg

No it looks like this:

2.jpg

But when switching between imported photos for a very short time it looks like the first picture.

When i do the following then i see that the lens profile is included.

- deleting the Smart-Preview in the top right corner by clicking the button below the histogram

- generating the Smart-Preview by clicking the button again

- using the option:

4.jpg

I think this is a bug. The lens profile may be used but it is not shown correct. As i can not proof if the lens profiles are used or it is only not shown as.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you change the pull down menu under Einrichten? Is the Calibration changing as well from Current to a previous version setting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@cmgap Can you explain which pull down menu you mean? Do you have a picture. I dont see a menu point "Einrichten" in german client. What is the english option for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screen shot shows this pull down menu on line 3 after the checkboxes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah i missed that.
This happens:

Workarround from yesterday does not work anymore. I am confused.

Clipboard02.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are (3) choices in the drop down menu - change this from Auto to Custom and the in the Marke drop down select your camera make and lens from the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No this is not possible as the lens profiles are included in the RAW and lightroom should use this data as it did normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try to

1. Install your camera profile in preferences in the Preset tab
  2. Reset Lr preferences
  3. Power cycle your computer
  4. Uninstall and reinstall Lr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try to

1. Install your camera profile in preferences in the Preset tab
By @cmgap

I think there is a missunderstanding of the internal camera profiles included within RAW files. Its not possible to select Fuji X System with an lens because the data are allready included in the RAW and lightroom is normally able to read this.

At the moment this is not possible as i today see is also the case with an Fuji X-E2S.

So could someone from adobe can address this as a bugreport searching for a solution not for a workarround?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines