Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic and Mobile sync issues

Enthusiast ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am starting utilize the sync feature but having some issues:

1: Lightroom Mobile on iPad Pro is "stuck" at Uploading with 1 pending (99%). Been there for several hours. (If I could determine which photo on mobile is causing the issue, I would consider just deleting it)

2: Lightroom Desktop Preferences shows No Sync Activity.

3: When I visit my Lightroom.adobe.com/libraries shows 287 images with sync issues.  One image say Open Lightroom on iPhone to continue syncing.  Lightroom mobile is now open on iPhone and it shows Synced and Backed Up. One image in Lightroom.adobe.com/libraries Sync Issues says open Lightroom on my PC to continue syncing. Lightroom is open on my desktop current and sync is turned on. A refresh of the page Lightroom.adobe.com/libraries  shows no changes.

4: In Lightroom Desktop. I show the Sync icon visible for Bob's iPad (2), Bob's iPad Pro, iPhone, Bob's iPad (2), iPhone and iPhone. I assume this is a result of previous devices I owned? I an umable to deactivate the sync icon for any of these.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One more thing...the 286 images with sync issues on iPhone were were all imported on the same date, 4/21/18. Is one solution for this to simply delete them from my Lightroom.adobe.com/libraries?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines