• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic and Rush Premier Fail to open.

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 4 days with Adobe Support and Dell Support I am still unable to open either program. On Rush I get the blue circle that goes on for hours. On LC the pictures do not load. We have uninstalled and reinstalled everything many times, checked and rechecked drivers and everything else. My personal opinion is that its the sync that is the culprit. It got turned on somehow and because of our slow to non-existant internet everything has bogged down to a stall.Anyone had similar issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could be a sync problem. Could be a user level permissions problem. Could be an account level problem. Are  you able to open Rush on a tablet or smart phone? Do you have Lightroom on any other device that you can access? Are you able to open Lightroom and login via a browser: lightoom.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines