Highlighted

Lightroom Classic automatically adding "White Balance: As Shot" to random photos when scrolling

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I import a new card in the Library and move over to Develop, as I scroll through each of my photos in the filmstrip, Lightroom Classic randomly assigns "White Balance: As Shot" to images. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to which images it chooses. Lightroom randomly adds this to a photo's "History" and moves each image to "Recently Adjusted". This is really messing with my workflow/organization. Any insights here?

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Topics

How to, Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic automatically adding "White Balance: As Shot" to random photos when scrolling

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I import a new card in the Library and move over to Develop, as I scroll through each of my photos in the filmstrip, Lightroom Classic randomly assigns "White Balance: As Shot" to images. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to which images it chooses. Lightroom randomly adds this to a photo's "History" and moves each image to "Recently Adjusted". This is really messing with my workflow/organization. Any insights here?

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Topics

How to, Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like "as shot" would be the default value.

Are you assigning a preset during the import that would change the white balance to something else?

Mac or Windows? Which version of the OS?

Which exact version of Lightroom?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As shot is the default at import. If you did nothing, they would all be as shot.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines