• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic backed up by onedrive

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Lightroom cc for 6months, and everything worked perfectly. Today I wanted to reset my pc because it was getting slow, then I wanted to try Lightroom classic because everybody told me it was the best.
while all my pics were getting synced I noticed half of my pics was getting an error "photo is missing"
I found out that all my pics from LR classic were backed up by one drive, which I never told them to.

I don't use one drive and never will, I only have 5GB on OneDrive, while half my pics are in a bin folder in OD because I have 500 RAW pics.
As of now, I'm downloading every raw pic I have to my computer and trying to get all the other ones back.

If I go onto LR cc every single image is synced properly without any problem.

If anyone has a solution on how to fix this pls help. 
I'm sorry for my English, I'm from the EU, hope my explanation was good enough 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like during the reset OD started backing up... have you looked at your OD preferences? Had you turned it off before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines