• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic: Big Library of Photos to go through

Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there some way a Lightroom Classic user can skim through their pictures from a project (say in this case a graduation shoot from one day) filled with long, wide angle, several locations, portrait shots? I am using red, green, and yellow as a means of classification but there is a lot of files to go through, I feel as though I'm making it difficuilt. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additionally: This would be a library of Photos just recently imported. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might want to google on

how to cull photos in lightroom classic

And you can find, for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5BHKbVwM2Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97QLmF33YAw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eFSrZbuHEU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really appreciate your help, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Grid view of the Library module, look into using the Filter bar. It can filter thousands of photos by focal length, aspect ratio, ISO speed, aperture, shutter speed, and more. For example, you might find portraits more easily by filtering on longer focal lengths and wider apertures.

If your camera is equipped with GPS, you can use the Map module to look at photos by location.

Take a good look through the options and menus in the Metadata panel. There are many types of information you can enter to organize photos, and they work better in more workflows than the color labels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines