• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Brushes

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi just thought I would ask in case I misssed something. Is there a way in Lightroom Classic to organise brushes into folders to avoid the long list searching?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently (TBMK)- No.

You can rename them in File Browser so they sort alpha/numeric. That at least can provide some arrangement to Brush Classification.

ScreenShot430.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi thanks for the reply. That is the only way I know as well. I was just wondering with all the changes and recent updates from Adobe they might have done something about this simple fix. Just a little frustrating from a workflow point of view. It would be really helpful to group/folder brushes to speed up trying to go through the brushes. It is great to get the new features from Adobe but sometimes from a workflow point of view; editing batch images it is the simple things that make the difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines