• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic can't open Sony A1 file

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated adobe camera raw and lightroom classic, but "Preview unavailable for this file" when i import raw files which shoot with Sony A1, and "The file cannot opened by lightroom(1) when i click import , am i miss something? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need LrC 10.2 (latest March version) for it to be supported.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ch_de/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to say ... As you can see, the camera raw information has already been updated for 10.2.

I'd expect Adobe to release the version shortly.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe released dng converter 13.2 which you can use to convert your a1 files to dng that will work in the current Classic. Hopefully Adiobe releases classic 10.2 soon but in the mean time you can use dng converter to load your a1 files into Classic.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/adobe-dng-converter.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines