Highlighted

Lightroom Classic CC 2019 (8.1) Always On Top mode?

Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't call up any programs over the top of Lightroom 8.1, which I just upgraded to today.

Is it a preference I'm missing or such. I had to for instance minimize LR to see the browser and type this post.

thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by MyerPj | Adobe Community Professional

It's working now, not sure what it was...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic CC 2019 (8.1) Always On Top mode?

Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't call up any programs over the top of Lightroom 8.1, which I just upgraded to today.

Is it a preference I'm missing or such. I had to for instance minimize LR to see the browser and type this post.

thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by MyerPj | Adobe Community Professional

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MAC or WIN?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2018 0
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that.

Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2018 0
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using Win10

go to preferences and click reset preferences,

do not forget to put it back to standard.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2018 1
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes I get very mad at Lightroom when I launch it and then go to another program while it is busy coming up, it keeps stomping all over things until it is finally finished loading, just an annoyance. last less than say 10 seconds.Its just being a bully.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2018 1
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me, and I fixed it! I'm currently using Lightromm Classic release 9.3. See if this works for you:

Go to Window/Screen Mode and choose Full Screen with Menubar.

Then immediately go to Window/Screen Mode again, and this time choose Normal.

This simple trick fixed my problem straight away.  🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 1